- Scanning of all types of microforms including:
- 16mm and 35mm microfilm
- Aperture cards including hollerith (punch) code
- Conversion of digital files to a standard file format
- Indexing and data entry
- Image processing and enhancement
- Marrying disparate data into one efficient system
Experience and Expertise
Tameran combines over three decades of microfilm creation and conversion experience, state of the art scanning equipment and our ImagePrep image processing software to create the highest quality digital images and guarantee customer success.
Resulting Digital Images Better Than Originals
Anyone can digitize or convert data and documents, but the resulting digital images may not always be the best quality. Scanned images are useless unless they are legible and converted to the proper size (especially for wide format documents that are larger than 11" x 17"). Many times Tameran can save you money by doing it right the first time. You can be assured that Tameran will provide high quality, readable images that are ready for everyday access or digitally archived for future needs.
- Process can result in digital images that are superior to originals
- Turn key solutions provide converted, processed and indexed digital files ready for importing into any electronic document management or distribution system
- Images and associated metadata can be output to a common format for batch loading into document management or information management systems with or without aid of Tameran professional
- Secure online access to documents throughout the process with our vivacé software
Quality and Security
Tameran delivers the highest quality digital or microfilm images available by following a proven process and quality controls and by providing an individualized solution to meet customer needs and goals.
- Proof of Concept - Tameran's Proof of Concept program provides a definitive means to explain our system and processes in order to meet your conversion or archive solution expectations. Our Statement of Work will outline and define the project and the estimate involved to "prove" the proposed new process or system
- Transfer of documents via secure network
- Stringent quality control guidelines