Tameran Document Imaging and Conversion
Tameran's digital conversion services can scan paper, microfilm, microfiche, and aperture cards to create high quality digital images. Digital files can also be converted to standardized digital formats for easier storage and distribution.
- Paper to Digital-Scanning of many sizes of paper documents (from letter and legal size office documents to wide format engineering drawings, maps, newspapers) to a common digital image format such as tiff or PDF for digital storage or distribution systems
- Microforms to Digital-Scanning of 16 and 35mm roll microfilm, aperture cards including hollerith (punch) code, microfiche, 70mm and 105mm full frame negatives, and 35mm slides into a common digital image format such as tiff or PDF for digital storage or distribution systems
- Digital to Digital-Various electronic file formats including CAD and associated index data are converted into a common digital image format such as tiff or PDF for digital document storage or distribution
- Image Processing-A variety of image enhancement tools can be applied to the scanned image to improve the visual quality of your images. Tameran ensures your documents are the clearest, sharpest images for loading into your document management or distribution system or for creating your reference microfilm archive.
- Index, Data Entry and Capture of Associated Metadata - Tameran indexes and embeds document metadata in various formats with the images to provide for easy uploading in document or content management systems as well as to facilitate document retrieval
Tameran Reference Archive Solutions . . . Your Document Safety Net