Tameran's cost-effective and versatile document imaging products and services as well as wide format document finishing products serve a variety of industries. Our high quality and effective solutions aid organizations to simplify how their business critical documents are managed, stored and distributed. Below are some of the industries and organizations who rely on Tameran's proven products and services.
Manufacturing companies have historically saved engineering and technical drawings on aperture cards or microfilm. In order to convert the microfilm to digital images, they have relied on Tameran for scanning equipment or outsource services. Tameran software, tailored to secure access and distribution of wide format documents, makes documents that are difficult to email or FTP available and delivered in a flash. Manufacturing organizations realize cost savings and productivity improvements from Tameran wide format document solutions.
One of the keys to increasing productivity is making both archived data and current data readily available. Manufacturers have turned to us to provide easy and fast access to information they need when and how it is needed.
Tameran's success in this area can be attributed to our leading software and hardware solutions that can be customized to meet each manufacturer's specific needs.
Tameran solutions for manufacturers:
- Optimize workflow for image capture, clean up, index, and file conversion, and auto-publishing of technical documents
- Provide flexible, productive and cost-effective delivery of print output
- Provide a microfilm archive for historical preservation of critical documents stored digitally
- Offer worldwide availability of technical information in a common format, online and offline, using any web browser for remote viewing and printing
- Provide an easy to deploy, cost-effective distribution mechanism for current document management systems (including PLM, PDM, ERP, MRP and EDMS)
- Improve the productivity of wide format printers by adding print stackers and automated wide format print folders to facilitate document distribution.
Tameran manufacturing clients include:
Utility companies must address new challenges every day while also trying to comply with security and safety requirements. New process and system changes are becoming essential to leverage the communication of infrastructure information, and a common challenge faced by all utilities is distributing infrastructure information to maintenance and new construction users. In addition, it is crucial to combine the increasing number of security and safety requirements with basic information communication.
An essential element for managment of critical documents essential for utilities is proper preservation. Anyone whose mission includes the management of documents that relate to the infrastructure needed to generate and or deliver electric, gas, telephone, cable, water or sewer services has a significant and critical responsibility; the survival and availability of such documents over an extended period of time. Tameran provides solutions for archiving digitally generated documents on microfilm as well as for scanning legacy documents for everyday access.
Utilizing customizable solutions from Tameran, utility companies can streamline communications and migrate old, labor-intensive processes to improved digital, technology-based systems while also utilizing a risk management strategy for critical documents in the form of a microfilm archive.
For utilities, Tameran solutions include:
- Digitization of microform and paper documentation
- Conversion of various graphic formats and disparate metadata into a common format
- Archiving and preservation of graphic images and metadata
- Communication of information to field based employees and 3rd parties
- Improved productivity of wide format printers through the addition of automated wide format print stackers and folders to facilitate document distribution.
Utilities utilizing Tameran solutions include:
- American Electric Power
- Alabama Power
- Diamond Power
- First Energy
- Oakridge National Laboratories
- Pennsylvania Power and Light
- Southern Company
Tameran solutions for government:
- Help government agencies preserve critical or vital records by recording documents on microfilm for an assured 500 year life cycle
- Convert paper and microfilm documents to digital formats to provide for quick access and distribution using digital systems
Government agencies that benefit from Tameran solutions include:
- Charlotte County, Florida
- City of Los Angeles
- Cuyohoga County, Ohio
- Department of Energy
- Department of Justice
- Illinois Department of Transportation
- Los Angeles County
- Ohio Department of Transportation
- Office of the President of the United States
- United States Navy
AEC (Architectural, Engineering and Construction)
For AEC organizations, Tameran solutions include:
- Preserving facility documentation on microfilm for an assured 500 year life cycle
- Converting paper and microfilm documents to digital formats to provide for quick access and distribution using digital systems
- Providing distribution and digital access to as-built facility documentation
- Improving the productivity of wide format printers by adding automated wide format print stackers and folders to facilitate document distribution.
Clients in AEC sector include:
- Alstom Power
- Babcock & Wilcox
- Michigan State University
- Maronda Homes
- University of Washington
To learn more about how Tameran solutions can cost-effectively and successfully meet your document imaging, conversion, archive or distribution needs, contact us today.