Welcome to Butterfly Extra Resources and Support.
Want more information about your Butterfly Extra large format folder or need help with it? Choose an option below to get started.
Butterfly Extra III Large Format Folder – Compatible with HP Designjet T7200 production printer
Butterfly Extra II Large Format Folder – Compatible with HP Designjet T7100 production printer
- HP certified for Designjet T7200 and T7100 large format printers
- Printer and folder fully integrate with HP Designjet SmartStream technical printing software to improve printing workflow and increase productivity
- Produces crisp, professional fold packets from engineering/technical documents
- Compact unit, small footprint
- Operates at full print engine speed
- No fold document receiver for prints over 36″ wide or unsupported media
- Offload conveyor for up to 120 D-size folded prints
- Reliable, quiet operation
HP Paper 3" core, 20lb.
Area: 10 square feet
115V-2A, 60Hz, 220W
Min. width: 11"
Max. width: 36"
Min. length: 17"
Max. length: 144"
(Metric sizes also available.)
Maximum Fan Fold Length
12' equal to 17 fan folded panels at 81⁄2" on 20lb. bond paper
Maximum Cross Fold Panels
10 fan folded panels
Folded Print Volume
Up to 5,000 copies per month; 250 per day
Able to handle large print jobs without the need for additional personnel
Folded Output Capacity
Capacity to hold 120 D-size copies; automatic print queue pause when bin full and restart when emptied
Bypass Option: Automatic bypass of unfolded copies
• Compact design requires 49% less footprint than other folders
• Uses 65% less power than other wide format print folders
• Weighs 36% less than other folders
• Very quiet operation; noise level of 58dBA allows for pleasant office environment
Butterfly Extra Large Format Folder Brochure
Enhance productivity. Distribute large prints effortlessly.
The Butterfly Extra large format folder is an integrated online folding solution designed to enhance productivity of the HP Designjet T7200 and T7100 production printers, eliminate difficulty of handling and distributing large prints, and save employees time in the process. From 11″ x 17″ to 36″ x 140″ documents, we have the best automated folding solutions and support to fit your needs.
Learn more about:Benefits of an automated paper folding solution for large documents
Labor savings with automated folding The variety of fold patterns and style options available
SmartWarranty extended coverage plan
Tameran SmartWarranty is an extended protection plan for software and hardware solutions. Keep your product running smoothly and protect it from expensive time and material repairs. By continuing the protection you had during the original warranty period, you will receive expert service and support straight from us.One-stop support directly from Tameran Tameran hardware coverage Software support and updates Convenient phone and e-mail support Repair of any equipment failures
SmartAssist training and support
Tameran SmartAssist is additional training and product support you can purchase for Tameran software and hardware solutions. This includes onsite or Web-based training and product support for your specific application.
Whether additional training is needed right after installation, when personnel changes are made or when you have a snag in operations, our experts are ready to assist with your software and equipment needs.Onsite or Web-based training and product support One stop assistance from Tameran experts Wide range of offerings for businesses of any size
Q: What information do I need prior to calling Tameran Customer Support?
A: Please have the following information available when contacting Tameran Customer Support with a service question or request:
- Equipment type (brand, model)
- Equipment serial number
- Software name and version
- Physical address of the equipment
- Detailed description of any errors or what the operator was doing when the error occurred
- Contact information
Q: Where can I find the serial number for my equipment?
A: It varies per product:
- For aperture card scanners – serial number can be found on the rear of the machine
- For wide format paper folders – serial number can be found under the bridge on the right side of the machine
- For wide format paper stackers – serial number can be found on the front of the transport assembly
Q: Does my software have a serial number? If so, where can I find it?
A: Only the ImagePrep Series has a serial number. It can be found on the dongle key fob.
Q: How do I know if I have a maintenance agreement with Tameran?
A: Contact Tameran at either 866-502-5825, or email us at email@example.com.
Q: My QuickScan or C-Series Aperture Card Scanner will not power on.
A: The QuickScan or C-Series scanners power on only after you have started the QuickScan or C-Series software.
For any other questions that were not answered on this page, please contact Tameran Customer Support at 866-502-5825.